About Me

 Hello there!

My name is Emily Houston, and I’m a Graphic Design student at Linn Benton Community College. As an aspiring creative, i’m here in the Principles of Marketing class due to the cold, harsh reality that exists for artists everywhere; it’s not just about paint brushes, you have to know the business! 

I’ve had the chance to dip my toes into a bit of freelance work, small logo designs and the like, and have learned how important marketing is in every aspect of my endeavors. In addition to marketing myself to future employers, i’ll likely be working closely with a marketing team, and marketing myself and my personal brand to potential clients. All that being said, this class is a huge foundation in what I hope to accomplish in my career. 

Now that we have the nitty gritty out the way, here’s a little about me:)



That’s me (on the right) on my last trip to Leavenworth, Washington. I’m a lover of all things outdoors, be it rock climbing, hiking, or just a day trip to the beach! When I find myself indoors, I’m usually hanging out with friends, or playing my guitar or piano. 

Thanks for reading, see you next time! 

Comments

Popular Posts